Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 4: Atlantis


Kaleb took me on a dream vacation for our 10 year anniversary. We always knew we'd have to do a 2nd honeymoon someday ( because our original honeymoon was pretty sorry!!) :) So, the year of our 10 came up, and at the beginning we started thinking where we wanted to go. It came down to Atlantis or Hawaii. He told me I could choose. I knew eventually some day we would make it to Hawaii, but this might be the one chance ever we would get to Atlantis, so I decided to go there. It was absolutely amazing. We had 6 glorious days of fabulous food, beautiful weather, it was an amazing place, always something to do.There was an awesome water park, the most amazing aquariums you've ever seen. The whole place was huge and beautiful.  And even though we would love to take our kids there, I was right, it probably won't ever happen and we probably won't ever go back.  It was the trip of a lifetime and I am so grateful that we were able to go and for the memories that we made together. 
We are hitting 17 years this month, I am thinking that we will do Hawaii at our 20.....:)

1 comment:

Lara Leigh Raulston said...

I will make it to Atlantis SOMEDAY!! That is soo awesome, Meg!!