It was almost exactly 2 years ago that we left on our cruise. 2011 was going to be our 15 year anniversary and Kaleb was the one who said, lets do something fun. So we looked and looked and found a 10 day cruise in the Mexican Riviera that was such a good deal, we couldn't say no.
This was one of my all time favorite trips. We had a blast together. 10 days of nothing but playing, eating and just the two of us. I just chose a few pictures, because in 10 days we took a lot of pictures!
I am so glad we took this trip together. People asked us all the time if we could really be together for 10 days strait. I am saying honestly it wasn't even hard. I was with my best friend. What more could I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment