Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 20: Sadie Hawkins

Celine went to her first Sadie Hawkins dance yesterday, so of course I had to revisit when me and kaleb went. Back in those days Sadies meant wearing matching plaid shirts. Me and my best friend Brianne took Kaleb and his best friend Nate. We ate lunch at wendys, then went rock climbing at the Rock Gardens( I honestly have no memory of this!) then we went and sat on the temple grounds for a few minutes. For dinner we went to Tony Romas, which was my fav place, then to the dance, then up to my cabin after to watch movies. The best part about Sadies back then is that you would "get hitched" at the dance. I still have me and kalebs marriage certificate. :) I love Kalebs bright blonde hair. My fav pix of us of all times is the one where he is strapped to the cutting bench. I remember laughing so hard. I am so glad I took pictures of all these events, I treasure them!!
p.s. this dance was the first time I had ever seen kaleb in something other than sweat pants or pajama pants. It wasn't til after we were married that we bought his first pair of jeans. 



No comments: