Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 14: EFY

The summer of 1996, we ended up going to EFY the same week, not even planned!! The funny thing is, we were "broken up" at this time, but, it sure didn't feel like it. This was probably the last carefree thing I did as a teenager, as shortly after this our lives took a big turn.
All I can see when I look at these pictures, is how much I loved him then.
He wore his long hair in a high ponytail and he stuck a big leaf in it every day.
I think we had a lot of fun together this week. My best friend Jill was there with me and his best friend Nate was there with him, so the 4 of us hung out alot.
I am glad we made so many good memories together.
I love him even more now.



No comments: