Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25: just a quick note

this is gonna be short and sweet. Me and Kaleb are leaving in just a minute for an overnight getaway. I love having some one on one time with my best friend. 
As I have reflected over the last 17+ years that we have been together, dating and married, I am more sure today than ever that we were meant to be together.
We got married so young, had a baby so young, and over came those obstacles, and many others,
 to be sealed in the temple. 
People wondered if we would last.
People wondered if we could make it work.
I am so happy to look back and realize we both have worked hard to make our marriage what it is today.
Not perfect. 
Neither one of us is perfect.
But we are perfect for eachother.
I treasure what we have today, because dang we worked hard for it.
We have both changed and grown and luckily we have done it together.
3 kids, 17 years and a thousand memories later we are still going strong
And I am forever grateful that we are, indeed, FOREVER.

No comments: