How could I not have fallen in love with kaleb when I saw how stinkin cute he was with his little sister kwinci, who was just 2 when we started dating. Kaleb has a way with children, they always totally adore him.
Like today.
During sacrament meeting at church, a little 2 year old boy sitting next to us kept running away from his mom, she kept telling him to come here and he kept shaking his head at her. So I whispered to him, "go sit with that guy" and pointed to kaleb. He went and sat on kalebs lap, didn't even know him. And kaleb colored with him and that little boy sat on kalebs lap for the rest of sacrament meeting.
Yes, I fell in love with him a little more.
He is the favorite uncle, he is so great with kids, they all just love and adore him.
I can't wait to be a grandma with him when he is a grandpa.
We are going to have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment