Today is my baby girls birthday. She is 10 today. There aren't words really to describe how it feels when your baby turns 10, no more single digit kids? She is really growing up. But you know how it goes, she will always be my baby.
Since I didn't want to skip a post about kaleb either, I decided to do one about the two of them.
Kaleb has always been such a great dad, but aliah was a daddys girl through and through from the time she was born. Kaleb could not resist her anything when she was little. All she would do was look up at him with her big brown eyes and say "Please Daddy" and he would melt.
I blame part of the reason she is so sassy today on Kaleb. :)
I will never forget when she was about 2, we were in the parking lot by panda express, and aliah had run out into the middle of the parking lot. Kaleb went after her, me thinking he was going to get mad at her. Oh no. He brings her back to me and says " Meg, you have to get mad at her, I just can't do it."
Really??
She was his princess and he was her prince. She loved her daddy like nothing else.
Too bad she had to grow up and become stubborn, strong willed, sassy and a diva. :)
But those are all things we love about Aliah and make her who she is, and I wouldn't change a thing about her ( most of the time. :)
I love this little girl to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment