The most beautiful day of my life was the day we were sealed together, Me Kaleb and Celine, for time and all eternity. It was on our 3rd wedding anniversary, Celine was 2 and a half. I will never forget being in the temple with Kaleb, and knowing that we were going to be together forever. It was the best day. When they brought Celine in to us to be sealed, the emotions I felt are something I can barely describe. I was happy, no, I was full of Joy! I was crying and laughing and smiling and Celine was so confused. She kept saying: "Don't cry mommy" and she wouldn't come to me without holding on to the Grandma that was taking care of her. Her little hand on ours, being sealed together, I knew I was so blessed. Our sealer spoke of feeling like angels were in the room with us, and I knew that my Grandpas were there. There is no joy greater than knowing that we can be a family forever.
It will always be one of the most amazing days of my life.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment