Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 17: my 2nd wedding ring

After we had been married a few years, I had decided that someday I wanted to get a flat wedding ring. I was always gouging my kids with my wedding ring so I stopped wearing it.
in 2003 when I was pregnant with aliah, on my 24th birthday, me and kaleb were headed down to st. george. While we were in the car he handed me a book and a card and said happy birthday. Well, I love books. I opened it and something flew out of it! It was the most beautiful wedding ring!  Even though I had never come right out and told kaleb that I wanted a flat wedding ring, he listened more than I thought he did. I loved that he carved out the pages in the book to put my ring in. And to this day, I absolutely love my wedding ring. It is perfect.
And the book was really good too. ;)



No comments: