Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A busy week...

We started off last week with tages friend birthday party, they went to the space center and absolutely loved it!!! He got every present that he could have wanted, what more can a kid want in a birthday? Then at the last minute we decided to go down to St. George for the weekend with april and luke and jaren, it was gorgeous! I was so busy enjoying the sunshine that I forgot to take any pictures! But the kids swam a ton, we went to the park, the boys went golfing, we had a picnic. It was a great weekend. And then we came home to snow. For Tages actual birthday we wanted to go to Red Lobster, so Kalebs whole familly came to celebrate with us. The highlight of Tages night was that because it was his birthday, they let him hold one of their lobsters. GROSE!!! But tage thought that was awesome!! So, he had a very good birthday, and I still can't believe he's 8!! Coming soon: His Baptism!!



2 comments:

heidi said...

Sun sounds nice! Hopefully we'll get some more here.. Happy Birthday Tage!

The Heaps Family said...

Meg I'm glad that Tage had a fun birthday. It makes me happy. I can't believe he is 8 years old already, WOW.

As for your previous blogs, We have some talking to do. LOL.