Thursday, April 9, 2009

Would you do this???

Two nights ago kaleb opened the front door as he was saying goodbye to his scouts and found our mailbox nicely laying on our front porch! WHAT????? Apparently it seems that someone ran into our mailbox and knocked it over, got out, put our mail box and stand on our front porch, and then left....hhhmmmm.....is there such a thing as hit and run for mailboxes???? If your going to get out and nicely put someones mailbox that you creamed on their front porch, wouldn't you leave a note or knock on the door???? I wonder what the jail time is for hitting a mailbox and leaving the scene of the crime?.......

7 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

I know this is weird that I know this but it is actually a federal offence! Because A: we don't necessarily own our mailboxes the postal service does and B: It's vandalizing their property! So there you have another random fact from Kylie! Hehe

Jill Johnson said...

How weird!Some people are CRAZY!! It was fun yesterday! See you soon!

Val said...

Heck no! I'd never be nice enough to put it on the porch!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is insane. Okay Meg, it was me. I was too embarrased to say anything. Ha ha. Not really. But that is REDICULOUS. I'm surprised I didn't even know it was missing. It must not have been out of the ground for too long.

The Heaps Family said...

Ok I am rolling. That is hilarious. Wierd but hilarious. I must have something wrong with me today, maybe it was that friends episode that did the trick.

Wendy Wells said...

Hopefully it did enough damage to their car! Our neighbor did it to our brick one and didn't tell us for 2 days! I was a little ticked! And then to top it off....they didn't pay to fix it!

Cori Simmons said...

That's hillarious. I know it's probably not funny. the LOSER!