Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls night




Celine was having one of those friday nights where the friend that was suppose to call her didn't and she didn't know what to do. So, we decided to do a complete makeover on her! I love doing makeovers, its so fun. Little did I know how gorgeous she was going to be with a little bit of makeup and some gorgeous hair!  I painted her nails and toes and then we watched Twilight. Its so fun having a daughter to hang out with, it helps me enjoy her getting older!! And she talks to me, which is so nice! She tells me everything thats going on in her life and at school. I hope that never changes. 

6 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

She is so cute. How fun to be able to bond with her like that now. I need a girl otherwise I will never be able to watch chick flicks.

Val said...

Tell Kaleb to keep the shotgun nearby. She is one beautiful girl!

Jill Johnson said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know how much trouble you're in with her. Get your baseball bat ready. You're gonna need it to beat off all those boys.
Although, Celine is one of those that doesn't even need all the makeup and glitz. She is beautiful all on her own. Love that girl!!!

Sherian said...

Holy cowsers... she is gonna break some hearts! You are such a great Mom, she is lucky to have you!

Amy said...

She never needed toenail paint or makeup to be beautiful--I always think she's gorgeous, and she carries herself so well. She's like an angel.