What a really wonderful weekend we had. Saturday was Tages baptism day and it was a perfect day, everything went great! We had so many family and friends come to his baptism, we are so blessed to have the support of so many wonderful people. His baptism was wonderful and Kaleb comfirmed him and gave him a beautiful blessing. It was a happy and emotional day for me as tages mom. Tage did have to be baptzied twice, but I had to laugh, because out of all of my kids, I would expect that to happen to tage. Being a boy, he didn't say too much about how he felt about the whole day, but I hope inside he was very happy.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
A beautiful easter weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
KALEB, I see a SMILE!!!! Meg you look so pretty! Tage is so BIG!! CONGRATS!
I am so happy everything went great! Your family looks great in their easter outfits.
That family picture is SO adorble!! (I'm not just saying that b/c I took it, either!) You guys all look picture perfect. -Even Kaleb too! LOL!!!
Way to go Tage! Happy Easter!
Congratulations! And thanks for you testimony yesterday. Hope you guys had a great Easter!!
Love the Family picture. You guys have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment