
So, I am getting excited, my dance performance is coming up in May! This was me last year. This will be my 3rd year of doing dance and I LOVE IT!!!! I am inviting anyone and everyone who wants to come to let me know, tickets go on sale next week and they are 8$ apiece. The show is at the covey center for arts in provo. The dates and times are Friday May 15th at 6pm and 8pm, and Saturday May 16th at 2pm, 6pm and 8pm. The show is about an hour and 15 minutes and is a lot of fun! There is little tiny girls all the way up to us moms. So, if you want to come see me "shake my thang" then let me know and I can get you tickets!!!
3 comments:
I am sad that we won't be able to come this year :( I have LOVED watching you perform and am so proud of you for doing something that you love, that is just for YOU!
Are you kidding? I didn't even know you did this! So much time, so little I know... Thank goodness for blogs! But seriously, I would love to come see you shake your thang!! Count me in!
How fun!! I didn't know you were taking dance!! I'd love to come watch!
Post a Comment