Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Marley and Me
Wow! Me and kaleb just got done watching this movie and I loved it!!! It was like watching a little bit of my own life, and a little bit of what might be in the future. I swear one fight they had in the movie me and kaleb have actually had!!! It also made me so glad that we got a dog. Some days I go back and forth, some days having a dog is a hassle, but I know in the long run I will never regret getting max. There are days when I feel like he is a blessing for me, when all my kids are gone and I am home alone, he is there with me to hang out. But this movie was so real to life, at least a lot of it. The emotions coming from Jennifer Aniston when she is a mom, I was totally relating to her! There is a part when she goes in for her 10 week ultrasound of her first pregnancy and they find out that there is no heart beat, it was such an emotional thing to watch. I felt myself feeling so blessed that I have never gone through that. I have never had a miscarriage, never gone to the doctor for my pregnancy and gotten scary news like many people I know have. My heart goes out to those even more who have gone through that in real life. But, I highly recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it, it is definitely one of the best movies I have seen in a while. Kaleb didn't even say it was the worst movie he had ever seen, thats GOT to mean something!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm SOOOO glad you liked this movie as much as I did. I'm not even a dog person, but this movie I can relate to on SOOO many levels. I've seen it a couple of times now, and I cry each time!
I liked it too, SAD but very GOOD!!! I have 2 dogs, one of my dogs Charlie (a chocolate lab) reminds me of Marley, I felt like a horrible dog owner after watching that movie so I have been trying harder lately to be a better one. Jake our Beagle is a Freak but cute and at least they have each ,they are BEST FRIENDS!! Dogs are way worth it!!
I loved this movie, in fact we watched it as a family and Taylor cried her eyes out. Very good movie and I too can relate to the fights....lol
I really liked the movie too. Dalton loved watching all the trouble Marley got into.. The ending was sad though.
Post a Comment