Monday, April 20, 2009

Pretty dumb, or pretty but dumb...

How could I not go out and enjoy this gorgeous weather today? Well, this is what happens when you forget to put on sunblock!! Two and a half hours of playing in the backyard with friends and kids, plus two hours of weeding equals a nice BURN! But, it was worth it. I love this weather and can not get enough of it. In fact, I will probably be out tomorrow, but this time, I will have on some sunblock!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that smarts just lookin' at it! But won't you be loving it when it turns all pretty and tan. And I agree about the weather wholeheartedly! I think i spent 5 hours in my yard on Saturday and another couple today. It feels delicious!!

Sherian said...

ouch! that's why you should do your weeding naked...no lines ;)

Wendy Wells said...

I am laughing hysterically! Because, I match! Completely match you right now! I have the "Shade" sunburn! Wore the shade shirt outside for too long and now I have the lines to match! Too dang funny!