Sunday, April 5, 2009

I LOVE to blog...

Tonight I sat down and went back and read through all of my old posts from the day I started. What a great idea this whole blogging thing is!!! SO many thoughts, memories and feelings that I might not have remembered by now, or anywhere in the future, if not for this wonderful thing called blogging! I have caught up with old friends, kept in touch with people who I might not keep in touch with any other way. What an amazing idea this was, whoever thought of it I give them a big pat on the back!!! After a year of blogging I will try to put in into a book, anyone else done that yet? Lets keep on blogging!!

3 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

I LOVE blogging too!! It is such a great idea and an awesome way to keep up with friends and family!! Love ya MEG!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

I love it also. It has helped me actually start taking pictures of things. I love reading what everybody else is doing also. It is great!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I have put my blog in a book. I think it's blurp.com. It's awesome! I edited it with the help of Brandon and I am ordering it for myself for mothers day! I will have to show you it but I think everyone should put there blog in a book! It's so cool!