Celine: for being my complete opposite, and so much like her dad. She helps me out whenever I ask. She is smart, kind, beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better child to be my oldest and let me make all my mistakes on. Hopefully she'll forgive me for them!! :0)
Tage: for making me laugh, for all of his hugs and telling me he loves me, for being my only son and helping me learn about boys and how silly and crazy they are. Tage, I wouldn't change anything about you!!
Aliah: for being my princess, and having a second daughter SO very different from my first. For being my girly girl who loves dressups and makeup and having pretty hair. For always singing wherever she goes, for having a personality more like my own ( poor girl). I am so glad she is my youngest and my buddy, i don't know what I will do when she goes to school.
Happy Valentines Day!!!
2 comments:
I love Kalebs face in all your pictures!! Tell him I want a SMILE!!
Kaleb - I am going to smack you.
Post a Comment