but i shouldn't complain( which i am not) because for every accident max has, he does his doody
on his pad. i think the biggest thing will be figuring out his schedule. I love having him, but sure, a few times a day i think, what did i get myself into??? If anyone has any great puppy potty training techniques, i would love to hear them!!!
Um, yeah. Just keep the dog OUTSIDE! But then I hate when you go to someone's house and they have dog crap all over their lawn. So maybe you should stick to the potty training. Good luck!
I know I've said it before, but I'm so glad its you and not me! Hee hee. (Maybe you think the same thing about my babies!lol!) He really is SO adorable. Good luck with the potty training!
Hi Meg! I'm so glad you found me. I strife to make other people lazy pet owners like myself:) http://www.doglitter.com/GetPage.aspx?D=15482609&T=4783137 has all the info. For us, we put the box in the laudry room by Jackie 'O's food, water, and bed. After we got her I only let her in one room. Baby gates helped. As she got better I allowed more rooms. My husband almost divorced me but it worked! It took two months and she's only had one accident since! Good luck!!
5 comments:
I have a great potty training tip -OUTSIDE DOG ONLY!
Um, yeah. Just keep the dog OUTSIDE! But then I hate when you go to someone's house and they have dog crap all over their lawn. So maybe you should stick to the potty training. Good luck!
I know I've said it before, but I'm so glad its you and not me! Hee hee. (Maybe you think the same thing about my babies!lol!) He really is SO adorable. Good luck with the potty training!
Hi Meg! I'm so glad you found me. I strife to make other people lazy pet owners like myself:)
http://www.doglitter.com/GetPage.aspx?D=15482609&T=4783137 has all the info.
For us, we put the box in the laudry room by Jackie 'O's food, water, and bed. After we got her I only let her in one room. Baby gates helped. As she got better I allowed more rooms. My husband almost divorced me but it worked! It took two months and she's only had one accident since!
Good luck!!
You have no idea how funny I think this is! Good luck! I'm glad it's you and not me! :) When's the BBQ?
Post a Comment