Crazy, i Know!! But for christmas in 2007 I gave my sister camille tickets to go see celine dion in nov. of 2008. She has always wanted to see her, and I was able to go to her performance in Las Vegas, so I knew that this might be the only chance for my sister to see her. So, fast forward almost a year later and two days before the concert I find out it has been POSTPONED!!! WHAT?? and to make it worse they changed it to a sunday! But i told camille, WE ARE GOING!!! even though we had to break the sabbath just a little. So today, 15 months after receiving the gift, she finally got to use it! It was an AMAZING concert and celine dion has an awesome voice! She sang all of my favorites, plus a few new ones. I just felt bad for the old guy sitting next to me, every time I started screaming he would plug his ears!! Well, don't go to a concert if you can't handle the noise! It was such a great night out with my sister, and we had SO much fun together! Thanks camille, we definitely have to do it again!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
A christmas present 15 months later....
Crazy, i Know!! But for christmas in 2007 I gave my sister camille tickets to go see celine dion in nov. of 2008. She has always wanted to see her, and I was able to go to her performance in Las Vegas, so I knew that this might be the only chance for my sister to see her. So, fast forward almost a year later and two days before the concert I find out it has been POSTPONED!!! WHAT?? and to make it worse they changed it to a sunday! But i told camille, WE ARE GOING!!! even though we had to break the sabbath just a little. So today, 15 months after receiving the gift, she finally got to use it! It was an AMAZING concert and celine dion has an awesome voice! She sang all of my favorites, plus a few new ones. I just felt bad for the old guy sitting next to me, every time I started screaming he would plug his ears!! Well, don't go to a concert if you can't handle the noise! It was such a great night out with my sister, and we had SO much fun together! Thanks camille, we definitely have to do it again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you got to go!! Even though Celine Dion has the wierdest personality on the planet, she is an INCREDIBLE singer. So fun.
I didn't know you were going how fun. Did you see Jenn or Robin there?
It was a great concert and too bad we didn't see each other. I will have to post something as well about it. I loved the opening act singer guy he was funny.
I went to this too! Wasn't she INCREDIBLE?
Post a Comment