So, on to my next point, has any one ever heard of safe toilet syndrome? Oprah did a show on it about 2 years ago. Apparently over a million americans suffer from it. It is when you go on vacation, and for some reason can not do a #2 the whole time you are gone, but as soon as you drive into your driveway, head to the bathroom and VOILA! No problemo! Well, that was me from thursday to sunday....nothing...hhmmm....very interesting. But as soon as I walked into my door home today, headed to the potty and VOILA!! No problemo! Anyone care to explain this phenomenon???
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Safe Toilet Syndrome
So, I will get to that in a minute. First I have to say that this has been the best week! In fact, it was so fun and a lot of laziness going on, that I forgot to take any pictures. Thats right, not even one. Oh well, I guess that is what memories are for. My sister and her hubby and kids came for a whole week from San Diego..I know, what were they thinking? Leaving nice sunny weather for cold and snow?? But, their kids have never really played in the snow so they wanted this opportunity, and they get a whole week off for presidents day. So of course we spent all week playing and chatting and we went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic which was so cute, but read the books, they are my FAVORITE!! Then on Thursday we headed up to our cabin ( well, it was ours once upon a time, my parents sold their half to their friends) but we got to stay up there for the weekend. The kids had a blast playing in the snow for hours several times a day. Me, I did nothing. Thats right, nothing. Well, I ate, and slept, and read a book, and didn't bother to ever get dressed. And not once in three days did I have to step foot outside into the cold. Yes, that is my idea of a nice mini vacation. Some of my family went skiing one day, but, well, lets just say our money tree didn't provide for that. So we stayed at the cabin and played all day. It was such a fun few days, and of course I love being with my sisters and my mom and dad and all of our kids and hubbies, it is crazy fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's about as funny as you talking on the phone, on the toilet putting on mascara!!
Hmmm... T.M.I!!! Ha ha. That is the story of my LIFE! Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment