
Happy Birthday to my darling daughter!! I love you!!! As you are getting older and growing up, I hope I have taught you enough that you can go out into the world and be confident and happy. Don't ever let any let you feel that you are less than a very special daughter of God. My best advice is to always be kind to everyone you meet, and to always be yourself. Don't try to be anybody else but yourself, because you are perfect just the way you are. Always stay close to me and your dad, talk to us about everything, we are here to help you and only want the best for you. Be kind to your brother and sister, they will always be your best friends. Reach out to those around you, everyone needs a friend. Always show appritiation for your friends and family. You have a great family. Grandparents, and great-grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins who love you, you are so lucky to have them!! Stay close to your Heavenly Father, let him guide you in your life, let your testimony grow and share it with others. I am so very grateful for you, you came into me and dads life when we needed you most, that is why we have always called you our angel. Thank you for all you do for our family and for being my friend. I love you always!!! Mom.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Celine! How I love this girl like my own daughter. She is a very unique and beautiful person. I hope her day is wonderful as she deserves.
I worked today and I thought of Celine at the first baby delivered. I remember your delivery and even what room you were in. Happy B-Day Celine, you are a beauty.
Happy Birthday Celine
Happy Birthday Celine! I know it's late, but I'm finally getting around to reading my blogs. I'm glad it was a great night!
Post a Comment