1. Was your first pregnancy planned??
haha. that would be a no....but i would never change it and have it any other way!
2.Were you married at the time?
lets just say that we were married by the time she was born!! :0)
3. What were your reactions? Well, getting pregnant at 16 never is a good thing, but after the shock and crying and guilt and telling, I was really excited.
4. Was abortion an option for you?? NeVER!!!! we talked a little bit about adoption, but I knew she was suppose to be ours.
5. How old were you? 16
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? Well, after 2 negative pregnancy tests i still hadn't started my period, so one more was taken and....POSITIVE!!
7. Who did you tell first? My friend Jill was with me when I took the test, after that I went strait to kalebs work and told him.
8.Due Date? February 7th, 1996
9. Did you have morning sickness? No, a little quesiness at night.
10. What did you crave? Peanut butter, i ate it every single day i was pregnant!!
11.Who/What irritated you the most? nobody i can think of. but i hated the smell of our garbage sacks!!! LOL!
12. First childs sex? GIRL!!
13. Did you find out the sex of your first child? Of course, i am not one who can wait!
14.Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? No, i was so excited to be having a girl first, and i wouldn't change it!
15. How much did you gain during the pregnancy? 25 pounds
16. Did you have a baby shower? yes, mine and kalebs families did one together and my friends did one after she was born.
17.Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew about both of them.
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? none at all, thank goodness!
19. Where did you give birth? Utah Valley
20. How many hours were you in labor? 4 hours!! i was a week overdue so they started me on the 14th on pitocin, i had my first contraction at 1230 and she was born at 426!! easy peasy.
21. Who drove you to the hospital? Kaleb
22. Who watched you give birth? only kaleb, i am very private that way, and the nurses and doctor.
23. Natural or c-sectioon? natural with an epidural!
24. How much did you baby weigh? 7 pounds 2 oz.
25.When was your baby actually born? Friday, February 14th, 4:26 pm.
26. What did you name her? Celine Deserae Gillman
27. How old is she today? 12 on saturday!!!!! sniff.....sniff....
Writing this made me a little sad. Its not celines fault that her appearance into this world came at an unexpected, and for some(not me or kaleb) an unwanted time. I never want her to think she was a mistake. She was a gift for me and kaleb, to help us grow up, get our lives together and become the people we were meant to be. She helped us do all of that. She was and is now our angel and I wouldn't change a thing about how she came into this world. I am a better person because of what we went through, I am a better person because of Celine.
6 comments:
Oh that got me choked up. I know how it is. It amazing how although unexpected and it seems not to be in the right order they come just when they were needed. It was like the only way you can be the person you need to be is through being a mom. Very cool.
Aww, that was Celine. She is the child that every parent can only dream about. Luke and I were just talking about Celine the other day and how on SUNDAY she is going into YW's. I almost started crying myself when I thought about it. (I can only imagine how you must be feeling) Celine is the BEST!!!
I meant to say "that was SWEET"... but I guess "Celine" works too. Stupid blogspot that won't let us fix our errors!!!
Oh MEG!! I remember that day! We were so young! I can't believe she is 12!!! Just think WE will have teenagers in just a year for you and two for me!! I am so glad that I was able to share that time with you! I miss hanging out we really need to get together soon! Tell Celine Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Celine! We are so glad she is a part of your family.
Okay I loved that post Meg! I think that Celine is an amazing girl with two amazing parents! Happy Birthday Celine! I hope that you're day is as amazing as you are!
Post a Comment