
I was taking celine to her friends house today after school, and I don't know why, but I got to thinking about my first kiss. It was a month before my 13th birthday, and I was looking at celine, who is now 13, and thinking to myself, there is NO WAY she is going to be kissing a boy any time soon, THANK GOODNESS!! I dont see it happening for at least 3 or 4 more years...or is that just wishful thinking? I doubt she has even thought about kissing a boy! I am feeling so lucky that she isn't boy crazy like I was at her age, she is just enjoying school and friends and family and life, which is just what she is suppose to be doing!
2 comments:
I have the same feeling about my daughter. Her friends are crazy about boys and I am just so glad she puts her time into other things. Even though I am sure it will come before we know it.
She wont be kissing any boys! Period. Anyways, I only remember kissing one person.. She was my last kiss.
Post a Comment