Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I believe there are angels among us....


On Sunday our relief society meeting was for all the sisters in the ward and it talked about the angels in our lives...well, they were referring to being a visiting teacher but as I listened to the lesson I wasn't thinking of visiting teachers, I was thinking of all the people in MY life who are angels for me. The friend who calls out of the blue when I have been praying for a friend, a sister who I can call day or night and know that she is there, even 700 miles away, people who lift me up when I am feeling down, who make me smile when I feel like crying. People who make me feel beautiful when I look in the mirror and see only ugly. A friend who is so willing to help out at any time that I feel so loved and so guilty at the same time. A group of friends who is my family that I CHOSE!!! Parents who are always there and give so much. A husband who truly listens when I ask him too. I have so many angels in my life, and I have had so many prayers answered by these angels. I feel truly blessed. And my hope now is that I have been an angel to someone else in need, and if I have not, that I will try harder to know when angels are needed!

No comments: