
"Mom! he said, "I don't even want to tell you what this kid said to me today at school!"
Tage has been having some boys tackling him after school, and tage has been tackling back. I can't tell if it is just a boy thing or if this really is a problem...anyways.....
"What did he say?"
"Mom, I don't want to tell you."
"Well, you have to. I'm your mom and you have to tell me everything." :0)
"This kid said you were FAT!!!!!" tage was just appalled that this kid said that! I had to have a good laugh.
"Mom, he told me "your mommas fat", so I told him his mom was so ugly you couldn't even look at her!"
I told tage that he couldn't insult other peoples mothers. But, thank you tage, for sticking up for your mother!! Luv that kid!
2 comments:
Luke and I are having a good laugh right now over this one. Oh the things we have to look forward to! Love that kid LOL!!
What a good kid.... Good thing he had a great come back though.
Post a Comment