
I'm not that mom that is crafty in all things...
I don't make valentines boxes,
I don't make shapes or animals out of pancakes,
I don't color foods or
have fun food traditions to go with the holidays.
I'm not that mom that sews,
or likes to cook,
I cant whip a cute skirt together in 5 minutes
or cook a gourmet meal off of Rachel Ray.
I'm not that mom that does a treasure hunt for St. Patricks Day
and a flag cake for the 4th of July.
I'm not that mom that sews a tooth pillow for my kids to put their tooth in.
I'm not that mom that colors 5 dozen easter eggs with my kids
and makes 5 dozen cookies at christmas time.
I don't know a cupcake to go with every holiday.
I don't do the 12 days of christmas, let alone the 12 days of anything.
I don't sew tree skirts or stockings or pajamas or halloween costumes.
I'm not that mom that has a decoration for every holiday,
I don't have a special breakfast that I make once a week for my kids,
I am not good at thinking up fun games on a boring rainy day.
I'm not that mom.....but I wish I was!!!!!
1 comment:
You know what they say about wishing.... Don't you? There is a good reason for that quote:)
Post a Comment