I hate:waking up early in the morning
unloading the dishwasher
putting my kids to bed
dreary, rainy days
feeling sad
fighting with my husband
being cold
worrying about money
talking about weight
I love:
reading a really good book
sleeping in late
waking up to sunshine
having a clean house
when my kids get along
watching the jazz games with kaleb
being with my friends
having a good reason to laugh
playing bunko
dancing my heart out!
3 comments:
I believe that all the things listed are a love/hate relationship, especially the waking up early.
the trick is learning to love the things we hate... i don't know that i will EVER not hate waking up early. blah!
I HATE sleeping in! I LOVE being up early before anyone else. Why is it that I seem to be the only one?
Hey let's definitely plan something for when things with Sherian calm down. Let me know if you know of anything she needs.
Post a Comment