Friday, January 1, 2010
Open a book and fall in....
So, I don't know if ANYONE remembers :0) but at the beginning of 2009 I decided I was going to keep track of every book I read in the year. Well, today is January 1rst, 2010, and my total books read in 2009 was 95!!!! I still counted each book I read, even though I read all the twilight books twice....:0) There is nothing better than falling into a good book. You can frequently find me this winter laying in front of my fire ( or since christmas, snuggled up in my snuggie!) reading a good book. I read a lot of good books, some pretty dumb ones, and only a few REALLY FANTASTIC BOOKS! I'm afraid that finding extremely good books is hard, especially if you read a lot. But, oh it makes my week when I find a good one!! I will be leaving my list up for a few more days, if anyone needs to get some book recommendations , my favorite books have a star by them. I think this year I will keep track of every movie that I watch. Looking back at when I decided to keep track of all the books, I just can't believe that a year has gone by. Even though I won't be keeping track of books by name, I think I will see if I can read more books in 2010 then I did in 2009!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
95 books? I don't think I will ever read that many if my life!!!
I'm very impressed. Keep it up!
I can't believe you read that many. I always looked at your list and it inspired me to read more, but not as much as you did, partly because I don't think I could read 95 books. Keep it up because I know that it is something you love to do.
You are amazing - I can't believe that. I didn't even read ONE! It would be fun to go on a vacation where I could just sit and read.
Are you a SPEED reader? Hate to admit it but I didnt even read 1 full book. Started a few but didnt finish them. Thats quite an accomplishment!! Good job!!
Post a Comment