This will be a quick run down of our christmas and new years!!!
Christmas jammies on christmas eve after a fun party with the Griffin family!

This is what I got from kaleb, to go with my jeff gordon poster from last year. I guess I am starting a collection?? and yes, i really am this hideous in the morning!

What celine got: clothes, shoes, books, jewelry, i tunes gift card, mall gift certificate. everything a teenage girl could want!


what tage got: pokemon, bakugan, legos, books. everything you need to keep an 8 year old boy busy!


What aliah got: a baby and lots of baby stuff! barbies, coloring books. Just what a princess loves!


what i really got from kaleb: running shoes, gift certificate to deseret book, and a snuggie!! No, its not a joke, I LOVE IT!!!!

what kaleb got: popcorn popper, jazz ticket, and the coolest hat ever!!!! too bad you cna't see the picture better, it looks like kobe bryant and another laker kissing!! LOL!!!

Happy after a good christmas morning!

What kaleb and his brother got from their dad...play time!!

Birthday lunch for my two sisters trish and april, all the griffin girls together!

New years eve, 14 adults, 14 kids+ CRAZY FUN!!!

the six of us sure enjoyed spending time together!

my cute kids at midnight!!!

grandma and grandpa are the best!!!

Happy 2010!!!!
1 comment:
I can totally see you LOVING a snuggie! Nice hat Kaleb!
Post a Comment