My baby is growing up, and is a very stubborn child at that!! A few weeks ago I was taking her to get a hair trim and she INSISTED that we cut her hair into a "bob". I tried to talk her into keeping her long hair but she refused to budge, so, we cut it all off! I have to admit that she looks adorable! Along with that she has lost both of her two front teeth, she is just looking so much older these days. It makes me a little sad.
Before
3 comments:
I have to say that I think short hair fits her face. It frames her cute little face perfectly!! I'm just surprised she's the one that wanted to cut it!!!
Love the missing two front teeth.
Love the 2 teeth missing and I have to agree with Jamie, it is a perfect cut for her hair. I have always wanted to be able to cut my girls hair like that, but not going to happen.
it does make her look a little more grown up :) Sad to see your baby getting so big!
Post a Comment