Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cant forget this!

After opening christmas presents with my family on christmas eve I found a lone present wrapped in brown paper with tages name on it. Every year a mystery present appears under my parents tree to someone in our family, and it is always a gag gift! One year it was to kaleb and it was an x-small jock strap! No one in my family will take claim to who actually does it. So this year it was tage and he opened it up to find a barbie doll!! I was laughing so hard, the look on tages face was priceless! But he was a good sport and after the initial shock he laughed along with everyone else...and donated the barbie to his little sister.

1 comment:

April McEvoy said...

I know it has to be Dad... who else would do it? Sure makes us laugh every year though! Have we really only been home a week? it feels like eternity since i last saw you :(