For christmas kaleb gave us as a family tickets to go to three different jazz games! Can I say that I was more than a little excited! There is nothing better than watching a jazz game live, and then to be able to share our enthusiasm with our kids as they become jazz fans too. What a great night to spend as a family! They played the Miami Heat and KILLED them, winning by almost 30 points. D-Will of course played awesome. If you would have asked me three years ago if I would ever be a die-hard jazz fan I probably would have laughed in your face. But here I am, and I can honestly say I LOVE IT!! And I love that it is something me and kaleb share, and are now sharing with the kids!
2 comments:
Wish we could have gone with you! But we were cheering from our living room :)
You look so pretty!!! Miss you let's get together
Post a Comment