Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where have all the bloggers gone???

Is it just that busy time of year? Or are blogs going out of style? I miss everyones comments!! And I miss your blogs too, keep up the blogging!!

I have not thrown myself into christmas this year like I usually do. Not that I am less excited for christmas, I think I am just more tired, and I want to keep it simple. The other day after working for 7 hours I came home and we put on the polar express. I love that movie, I tear up every time I watch it. That is one holiday tradition we do. And it was a nice way to spend time with the fam. Those are the kinds of things I want to do this year. Simple, stress-free. I am really enjoying my job,it is a new experience for me. I went back and read my post in January of this year when I wrote about all the changes that were going to come this year to our family. I am glad to say that I survived every one of them. We have moved on to a new phase of life, and, while it sometimes makes me sad, I am embracing it and enjoying it. Life is good. I hope every one is having a Very Merry Christmas! We even got our dog, max, some christmas cheer!!

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

I was wondering the same thing the other day, but no worries I am not leaving anywhere from my blogging...