Monday, December 21, 2009

The greatest gift....


Being a mother to these three kids is the greatest gift I have ever received!! Here they are on my favorite sunday of the year, christmas sunday!! I always like to get the kids a christmas sunday outfit, and get them all gussies up, which they hate, but don't they just look good?? This year, once again, christmas sunday didn't disappoint. Our sacrament meeting was the christmas story and music, nothing makes me feel the christmas spirit more then singing. It was beautiful. At least this is one way I have felt the christmas magic this year, still working on it in all the other ways.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

I am the same way with the Christmas outfit. In fact my kids looks forward to it and you can never have too many church outfits, right.... You are an awesome Mom.