Tonight at dinner Aliah asked," mom, can we go to that thing tonight they talked about at church, where they have fireworks and you eat steak???" What the.....I could not figure out what she was talking about. Then all of the sudden it hit me, "Aliah, are you talking about the Stake Fireside?"
'Yes, mom, thats it! can we go? I want to see the fireworks and eat steak!" We were all laughing hysterically at that one!! Now we know how these things sounds to a kid. Hhhmmmm...fireworks and steak, sounds good to me!
4 comments:
LOL... oh aliah, she is too cute. I can just hear her saying this :) Can't wait to see you guys! I will call you tomorrow after jaren's Dr. appointment :)
Now that does sounds good.... the "steak and fireworks part".. she is so cute.
That's hilarious. I wish they did that at the church!!
I so love how kids interpret things!! Makes me smile:) I want to live in their world more often!! Steak and fireworks would be the perfect event!!!
Post a Comment