Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Christmas Tag

1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping?

started and finished a month ago! I am an early shopper, i like to get it done!




2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions.
Advent calendars. I buy a chocolate one for each of my kids and they love to open one a day. No matter that they are getting older, they still look forward to it.




3.) When do you put up your Tree?
On Dec. 1rst, or right after thanksgiving. Kaleb won't have any mention of christmas before thanksgiving!!

4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper?
I did it for the first time this year!! I think I'll do it again next year!!



5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
STAY HOME! there's no place like home.




6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory?
When i was a teenager, my dad put a present under the tree and told my little sister april that a boy had dropped it off, but he didn't know who. she waited all month to open that gift, and on christmas morning when she did, it was wart remover!! Her Face! I will never forget the look on it, we still have to tell that story every christmas!




7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
Man, i have to pick just one?
Elf.




8.)Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Um, I'm not really a baker, but I love sugar cookies and cheese logs, and I do make both of those!




9.) Fake or Real Tree?
Real!! I love the smell.




10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
Thats why I do it all early so that I never panic!!




11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? nope, they've been wrapped for weeks by then.




12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
christmas eve, i love getting together with our families, having dinner, playing games, exchanging gifts.




13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best?
I love everything SNOWMEN!!




14.) Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song? YES! YES! YES! Looooove christmas music. O Holy Night, especially the version by Josh Groban.




15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping? I'm all done, a month ago!

Merry Christmas all!! You can do this tag too if you like!

ps. april reminded me that it wasnt wart remover, it was lice shampoo!!LOL!

1 comment:

April McEvoy said...

Thanks for sharing the embarrassing story about me :) Except it wasn't wart remover, it was lice shampoo. LOL i still remember that day very clearly. gotta love dad!