Thursday, December 24, 2009
I found it...
Just wanted to let you know that I found the spirit of christmas today! It just came, I wasn't even expecting it. I had given up on feeling it this year, nothing i had done seemed to make a difference. But I found it today, and it came in spending time with my family, watching my kids play with their cousins, sitting around talking and laughing with my family, doing our annual christmas party and traditions, feeling the love of my family, and then also seeing and feeling the thoughtfulness of so many friends and neighbors. Watching the movie "The Nativity" put out by the LDS church ( which i recommend to everyone to watch!) and feeling the love of my Savior, that all that I have is a gift from him, and I need to appreciate all that I have. I am blessed with so much, how could I not feel the spirit of Christmas in my life. I am happy! I feel joy! I feel love and thankfulness for all those around me. Here is wishing a very Merry Christmas to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you found it. What a much better way to enjoy Christmas when you know that it is really there. By the way did you get your shoes?
Post a Comment