Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its NOT a butt!! :0)

The pictures below were taken by my dear husband kaleb at kylies birthday party. It is a picture of peoples arm bent in half and a closeup of the crease at the elbow. Yes, it looks just like a butt!!! Kaleb and Murray were laughing so hard they were crying, silly boys! Its amazing what amuses boys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to say that Kaleb is VERY easily amused. This is the stuff that I did with my friends in Jr. High! Ha ha!! Good thing at our parties you don't have to act like an adult! ;)

Kaleb "dman" G. said...

They ARE butts!! Meg is posting indecent photos on her blog now! The shame!

P.S. The joke about the husband and wife is NOT the original. I heard (and told it many times) as follows:
A man and woman are driving down a country road, fighting the whole way. There is a long silence, and eventually they pass a field of donkeys. The WIFE asks, "relatives of yours?" The HUSBAND replies, "yes, in-laws."

If I had made it up I would have a plagiarism suit! I am just trying to defend justice.

The Johnson's said...

Dang I was hoping it was the butt...

The Heaps Family said...

Aren't guys hilarious!!!

Meg, I'm sorry you are so lonely, I know I haven't been a very good friend to you lately and I'm so sorry. I've gotten to consumed with my own life lately and I appologize. I hope you know kids or not, you can always call me. I miss you tons and I'm glad we are friends