Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints...







We had the chance to go camping over the weekend with my sister camille and her family. It came at a much needed time, at the end of a very, very busy and hectic week. I needed a chance to sit back and relax. So we headed up to Kamus by Heber for two nights of camping, it was so great! I LOVE to camp, I love to sleep in a tent, as long as I have a nice air mattress and wake up to the birds and squirrels chattering ( well, as long as its not TOO early in the morning.) I love to sit around the campfire at night and roast smores and talk and stare at the fire. The weather was perfect, we got rained on for a minute or two but that was it. The only bad thing was when I figured out I had forgotten the cooler with all of our dinner for one night and treats and marshmellows. Hhmmm....thats what happens when you've got too much on your brain. But, it was a great and fun weekend, just what we needed and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It looks like a beautiful place to camp. We love to camp. We'll have to try that place out sometime.