Friday, July 3, 2009

Kalebs Bday Party







For kalebs 30th I wanted to do something fun, so I ended up planning a video scavenger party with all of our friends. We split up into two groups and headed to the provo mall, each group with a video camera and a list of things we had to find and get on video. All the things had to do with kaleb and 30.
Some examples:
Find a coin with the year 1979 on it.
Find someone who has kissed 30 people.
Find someone who has been married for 30 years.
Tatto0 the #30 on someone.
There was a list of 15 things we had to do. It was quite hilarious and fun. Then we came back to our house for cake and some volleyball. I made kaleb two cakes, a basketball and a jersey, and lets just say I am not the cook of the year. Hopefully kaleb thought his 30th bday was great!

On his actual birthday I put a huge sign up on our house. We went out to lunch to wingers with the kids, and then that night we went and saw transformers (loved it!) and ate at sakura. We were the only ones in the restraunt, but it was yummy.

1 comment:

Cori Simmons said...

how creative! Love that idea, Shaun would never do it - but fun even for the kids.