Kaleb gets a long with everyone. I have never seen a person he couldn't have a conversation with and be instant friends with. I so admire this trait in him. Even though he doesn't love to socialize, he is very good at it when we do!! Kaleb never holds a grudge, he refuses to be offended. I am still trying to learn this from him, its not easy!!! Kaleb works harder than any person I know, and he is so good at everything he does. I mean, just look at our home!! He has always given 100% to provide for our family, even though it is tiring and exhausting and not always something he enjoys. I couldn't appritiate him more. My favorite thing about kaleb is when he is happy. I love to watch funny movies with him because I love to hear him laugh more than anything. I love it when he jokes and teases with me and more than anything, I love it when he will talk with me. I could sit and talk with kaleb for hours, it doesn't happen very often, so when it does, I really take advantage of it! Honey, I hope you have a fabulous birthday! You are more hot today at 30 then you were when I first met you. I love you more than I can say! Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday KALEB!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Kaleb!
Oh - those pics bring back so many memories. The 3-muskateers were crazy. I would babysit them at that age. He was kind of a pain in the ass back then too. JK. "Refuse to be offended" (Grandpa Harley has taught us all that). I think Kaleb is the only one that took it heart. He is pretty handsome - you're a lucky girl Meg.
Happy Birthday, Kaleb. I hope you guys had fun tonight. (If you know what I mean. Wink wink)
Happy Birthday Kaleb! I forgot him and Gracie share a BDay. I can't believe my husband and your husband are the same age, that is weird! Hope it's a great year for you all!
Oh Kaleb! He makes me laugh! Happy Birthday you old fart! Now maybe that your so old I can school you in V ball on SAT!
Post a Comment