Saturday, July 18, 2009

GNO!!






I went away for a night with my girls, my peeps, my homebodies, my sisters from another mister....well, you get my drift! It was a much needed getaway and then funnest night!! We started off with dinner at a italian restaurant up in park city, great food, crappy service!! 2 hrs later.....we headed up to our friends cabin in kamus, getting a little lost on the way.... But we got there and instantly there was giggling and laughing, raunchy joke and story telling, lots and lots of food and soda, everything that makes a getaway perfect! Lots of picture taking too, but some are better left off of my blog! :0) We were all a little crazy! We had the best time, and finally around 3 in the morning settled down to watch Twilight, and we all fell sound asleep....till 830 in the morning where we were up and giggling again. Then we made a big breakfast, yummy! cleaned up and headed off to the outlets for a few hours of shopping!
Can I say how I love these girls?? They are the best ever, and it really was the funnest night, thanks girls! YOU are the best!

6 comments:

April McEvoy said...

sad I missed it :( I could use a girls night out. Guess i will get one in just a few days! Can't wait to see you!

Cori Simmons said...

Looks like great fun. Can't live without good friends!!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner tomorrow!

Also, we need to set up an appointment to use your discount!

The Johnson's said...

I loved this trip and can't wait to do it again, how about this weekend....lol

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey Meg! Email me at caitlyncox@gmail.com to set up an appointment should you like to use your discount!

Also, turns out I'm not moving anymore :( So MAYBE I'll come back to dance. Maybe.

Kylie Blackwell said...

That was a total blast Meg! And it wouldn't have been as fun if you weren't there to "entertain" us! ;)