Sunday, August 2, 2009
My favorite time of year!!
It almost feels like christmas( which is my other favorite time of the year!) But its when my sister ( now, sisterS) come home for a visit! Trish has lived in san diego for 13 years now and you all know that april joined her a few months ago. Trish comes back to utah every summer for a week or two and it is my favorite time of year! April came with her this year and I am in heaven having my sisters around, all six of us!!! The kids just run off and play, they LOVE to play together, and we get to sit around and relax and catch up on eachothers lives. The guys are mostly absent, though they come around once or twice. So its just girl time. And I love it!! Tomorrow is glitter toes and Gardner Village. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I will try to remember!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you guys have tons of fun!
Post a Comment