So I was thinking of all the things in my life that I can't live without. I am not talking about my husband or kids, my religion or my friends (that is just obvious that I can't live without any of those) but little things that make my life happier.
MOVIES: It is one of my favorite things to do. I love to watch movies. Get me a dr. pepper and some popcorn and I am good to go!
CHOCOLATE: What woman can live without chocolate? And fondue is one of my favorite forms of chocolate! Mmmmm...good.....
PINK FUZZY SLIPPERS: well, i guess they don't have to be pink, but mine are. I hate having bear feet. So they go on first thing in the morning, and any other time I am not wearing shoes. They keep my feet toasty warm!
BLANKETS: To a person who is always cold, there is nothing better then snuggling up in a warm blanket, especially when sleeping, reading or watching a movie!
BOOKS: This is one thing I can not live without. I ALWAYS have book I am reading, I can't go a day without reading. I love books.
THE SUNSHINE: It is my best friend, it keeps me warm and makes me happy. I will sit outside for hours just soaking up its rays. I miss it when it is not around.
A HOT BATH: A long, hot bath can cure almost anything. Its true!! At least 3 times a week you will find me soaking in my tub, with bubbles, reading a book and drinking a dr. pepper. I like to combine my favorite things!
DR. PEPPER: Last but not least, the drink that runs through my veins! I love this stuff more than I can say. An ice cold dr. pepper on a hot day while sitting in the sunshine reading a book, well, it just doesnt get any better than that.
I tag all of you!!! Post the things on your blog that you just can't live without!!
1 comment:
Hmm... may have to do this one!!
Post a Comment