I got to do a very short and quick trip to california to see my sisters and their families. Celine and her cousin kayla went to go stay down there for a week with my sisters so I got to fly down there with them. We got there tuesday morning and I flew home wednesday night, but it was SO worth it. My sister april moved there 3 months ago and I have missed her and her family so much. Her little boy jaren is like my 2nd child and I pretty much held him the whole time I was there! I am pretty sure that he remembered his Aunt Meg! :0) My sister trish has lived there for 13 years now and I just never stop missing her and her kids and hubby. We just hung out together and talked and let the kids play, it was a perfect mini vacation for me. Thanks to my hubby for letting me go and for jamie and laura and my mom for watching my kids for me. Its so nice to have such great people in my life! I was sad to leave, but not too sad because they will be here in utah in a week. I cant wait!!
Thanks for a fun 2 days!
4 comments:
Look how tan you are!! i can't believe how big April's little boy is!
I CANT believe how big Jaren is! He is so dang cute! Glad you got to see your sister! So fun!
I'm so glad you got to go. Jaren is SOOO big. It makes me sad. Can't wait to see them all next week! ;)
I can't believe we just missed each other! Who takes 24 hour trips to San Diego? Ha!
I love the pics from your GNO, that looks awesome. Thanks for lunch, I had a blast. It was like old times...old, old times :) How can we be that old?!
PS- I know one of your GNO buddies... we worked together 10 years ago. Crazy!
Post a Comment