
I took pictures yesterday of Tage in his new suit for his baptism announcements. I thought I would post one since he looks so darn handsome!! He is getting baptized next month and it is just one more thing that is reminding me that my kids are growing up and my life is passing by. It is always these monumental moments that are hard for me, I don't know why. But he will be 8 years old on the 30th of this month. I am so glad that I have tage for my son, it has been an entirely new experience for me to emerge myself in a boys world, since I had all sisters. It has been so fun and weird at the same time. I feel so blessed that I get to experience raising a son along with my daughters, I wouldn't have it any other way.
7 comments:
congratulations, Tage! Let us know the exact day and time--I'm taking Jacob to a lot of baptisms so he can be all ready when his time comes. Thank goodness I still have another year though!
I can't wait to see his announcements. He does look very handsome. We are so proud of him!
What a handsome kid. He is a boy version of you. But don't tell him I said that. What boy wants to hear he looks just like his mom? But then again, he has a gorgeous mom, so maybe he won't mind.
That is a furry looking suit. But a good looking Boy.
He looks so old! Wow Meg you're old now! :) Tell him congrats from us funny Wells!!
Where are my cadbury eggs? Did you eat them all?
Post a Comment