Every night before I go to bed I let our dog max out to use the bathroom. So last night I let him out and he was taking a while to do his business and I was getting impatient. Finally I said, Max, use the potty...1...2.... and then I realized that he is a dog and has no idea what counting to three means!!!! DUH!!!!
4 comments:
Life of motherhood, huh?!?
I'm glad there are more of us out there who do the same things as me.
I thought you were gonna say that you forgot about him and left him out there. I was thinking "OH NO!!"
No way. I say keep trying! Everyone says pets are so smart. I think he'll catch on!
Haha! I do that to Brandon sometimes but like Val said if you keep trying it might work. Ha ok I don't really do that to Brandon but I am thinking about it...
One time I was listening to the messages on my voicemail. My mom had left me a message, and when I couldn't understand something she said, I got really frustrated when she wouldn't stop talking and answer my question.
At least your dog was a living thing!
Post a Comment