Can you imagine being a kid and not believing in Santa Claus??? I know every parent does it differently, but for me, I let my kids believe as long as they can and when they start to question, I still tell them" Mom will always believe in Santa." He is part of the magic of the season. No matter how old my kids get, we still have to go see him every christmas. Celine did inform me this year that she was not sitting on his lap, so we compromised. Riverwoods shopping center is the place to go see santa. We waited in line for like a second. They have fun lights, lots of fires to warm up to, and a cute cottage where you can see santa. If you want to pay 4 bucks for hot chocolate, they have that too. :) We went there with my family one night before thanksgiving and it was so fun to see all the grandkids talking to santa. Christmas is magical as long as there are kids around who believe. As me for, I still believe.
1 comment:
Parker has started to question me about Santa this year. I have to say it makes me so sad. I will always believe too.
Post a Comment