Monday, November 14, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Celine had the amazing opportunity again this year to be a part of her school play, Beauty and the Beast. She auditioned right at the beginning of school and got the part of one of the villagers. This includes practices every day after school, practices on saturdays, putting together the costumes, and lots and lots of fun. Celine is so amazing on stage, I love to see her doing what she loves!! They finally had their performances this last thurs, fri, and saturday. I went to all three nights because I just love to see her up there and it was such a cute play. They all did a wonderful job. I think being a part of something like this is so good for kids!! She was wonderful and had so much fun, but I am glad to be able to see her a little bit more. Being a 9th grader has kept her busy, busy and social, social. But I know thats how it is at the age of 14!! She had lots of friends and family come and support her. I am so proud of her!!!

Celine and her dad.
Tage wanted a picture with just him and his big sister.
Celines good friend jackson. He brought her a dozen roses on opening night.
me and my girl.
Celine and her best friend lauren, who played Madame Grande Le Bushe. She was the wardrobe and she was awesome!!
lauren, celine, robert(who played gaston and was awesome!!) emily,(a napkin) and monica who played the duster.
One of celines best friends, blake. what a great kid.
The kid on the right in the black played chip.
Belle, played by Noelle. She was amazing!!
Emma was Mrs. Potts. She was amazing!!
Tate played Cogsworth.
Jared was the Beast. He was great.
celines friend nate.
I am so proud of celine, and I can't wait for the next play that she will be in! She is an amazing girl, a fun teenager and I am so glad I get to be her mom.

No comments: